PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Business Jets
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2008, 21:13
Pilotech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy Pilot

I have had the pleasure of flying for EBJ for nearly a year now and I am really fed up with friends calling me up to answer idle bull manure that people are posting on this. Most of the people hear stuff from a 'friend of a friend' just plainly embelished cos it makes a good story! Give it a rest !

Any company that grows quickly, aviation or otherwise, is going to have operational and financial issues but we are coping admirably.

We all have company credit cards! I have never had a problem getting my expenses! I have never had a problem getting paid! I am not looking for another job!

We have a great bunch of Pilots who work hard and to a high standard matched only by the devotion of our Ops guys. Any company will have a turnover of staff. It is not as high as should be believed by the spoken of in here. Grass is always greener I guess.

Can I ask that can we stick to the original question and not continue with this prolific abuse! What about spreading some of the nicer rumours about how many aircraft we have on the way, how many pilots we are recruiting etc....

God bless EBJ and all who sail in her!!! [ok, maybe gone a bit far now!]

T

Last edited by Pilotech; 6th Jan 2008 at 21:15. Reason: typo! Doh !