PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Happy Pilots
Thread: Happy Pilots
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2008, 12:00
fractional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There will be never a happy pilot or happy people regardless of anyone say. Being happy is circumstantial and it varies from person-to-person and from moment-to-moment. It is a matter of how much you make out of what is available to you. It is obvious that it is theoretically correct that you will be happier for longer if you leave in an established society despite all the adversities.
As human beings, we always want more and more, and many times. We need to do it legitimately without going overboard. I do not think this is a very entertaining thread to continue.
Company owners, CEOs, your direct supervisors, HRs, Rosters, Pax, etc., will contribute for your happiness or total unhappiness. We better take it one at the time.
If unhappy, I will try to speak to my bosses. I will try a second time. If no success, I will stick to the company rules because I have too, and start looking around (far, near...) and look for the best deal. There is no paradise anywhere. Just the (still) pictures show it.