PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Bar revival thread!
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2008, 11:12
Hårek den Hardbalne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guttn,
Going from nice, steady jobs to more sketchy ones for whatever reason. Hope they find what they`re looking for though.
Face it Guttn, there is no such thing as a steady job. I`m sure TD can second that. You can have all the fancy permanent contracts in the world, if your airline goes tits up, you`re history.
Switching jobs can be positive beyond doubts. First of all, as a Norwegian, if you venture outside Steinroeysa you will discover that there is a world South Of Droebak. Not many Norwegian passport holders know that. Then, you will notice that the sandpit is warmer than Finnmarksvidda, that your new SOP is as good as your old one, and that a hand-shake does not mean that the other person wants to steal your fingers.
I have met too many fellow Norwegians down route, and I dare say that too many should have done their homework before packing the suitcase.
TD,
Bolivia. Never had the chance to sing and dance around that area. With Bolivia not on my map I have to vote for Asia, Africa and as #3, Middle East. Lots of good stuff to taste, and some of it smells good too

Last edited by Hårek den Hardbalne; 6th Jan 2008 at 13:27.