PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways MAN/CEG Dual Basing
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2008, 17:23
GMIMA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes its a sad state of affairs at eastern................but yet again richard is sat upstairs in his ivory tower with his head in the sand
if i remember rightly the terms and the conditions are certainly not the best for turbo prop chaps either.

loss of licence is only 2 basic salary, so that is 2 x 20k as the management yet again have shafted the captains because there is no separate pay scales for Captains or the FOs, they just share the same one with the only exception of the command pay which is NOT INCLUDED IN THE BASIC PAY, NITHER IS THE SERVICE PAY OR THE HOUR INCREMENTS.

NO PENSION, even though matt wood (now taken a back seat as all his ideas and suggestions were chucked out and not taken seriously) raised the idea, but was knocked back, as richard and bryan were made aware of the fact that they would have to proved a pension under EU law come 2009, and thought why spend money if you dont have too!

Spartican:
you ask about the IOM Eastern crew being Dual UK based, they all are as the idiots that run the rostering and crewing department send the IOM guys and Gals away on the "EASTERN AIRWAYS GRAND TOUR", the CRAZY THING IS THE GUYS THEY SEND AWAY HAVE TO BE REPLACED WITH GUYS FROM THE MAINLAND! ROSTERING AND OPS AT THERE BEST!!!!

I said about humberside being called disney land, i would like to make an apology to mickey mini and donald, as they could do a far better job.

there is alot of really good willed and good hearted peoople that keep the airline going shame its not reconised!

thoughts?