PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 28 day check - logged as P1 or PUT?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2008, 17:21
BillieBob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bose-x said:
Please provide evidence of this.
Why on earth should I? You may believe what you wish about what I say, as may I about what you say - I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else!

As it happens, I asked the question as a result of this PM, received a little while ago -
Hi there
its **** here, you helped me out with advice early this summer re regulations as far as jar and lasors are concerned and i was hoping you could do it again!
i have just had a reply regarding my application for cpl/me/ir saying that my hours are short for 2 reasons....
1) P1 should be 100 and mine are 4hrs short as club checks and school checkout rides are not able to be logged under P1s or Pus (different to what many opinions say on pprune
2) Cpl total has to be 200hrs and they are saying that only 5 of my 40hrs fnpt2 hrs can be included so i need another 17hrs!!!! (again opinions on pprune seem to vary between no sim hours allowed - all allowed - 20hrs allowed but i have never seen 5hrs mentioned
I know this is a big ask as i dont know you but your advice was so good and accurate last time that i was hoping that you could help a very panic stricken fellow out with some more advice
thanks ****
The CAA gentleman concerned, a personal friend, confirmed that it was the case that club checks and school checkout rides would not be counted towards the PIC requirement for the issue of a licence or rating.

You may believe this or not as you wish - I don't give a toss either way.