PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2008, 16:47
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Mr Purdey,
It may be fanciful (as I have stated, but not in so many words), but with the evidence available, it cannot be ruled out. That said, I accept it was a simplistic overview.

The ducks have been drilled by the equivalent of the Queen's Colour Squadron so are as 'right dressed' as possible!

Courtney,
I respectfully suggest you read everything again. The AAIB investigator could not verify the detachment of a spring balance pre, or post, impact for one, so there could have been a control restriction.

Was it also 'smoke and mirrors' when your friend John Day told the House of Lords Select Committee that the SuperTANS navigation equipment was a 'black box', because it was coloured black?

If you wish to argue your case on lack of absolute evidence and a rule book
I do, because there is no evidence to support the verdict, and the rules were in place to protect deceased aircrew unable to defend themselves.

you may get a technical dismissal
I would much rather call it justice.

We are of course going round in circles and time to call a halt.
No one is forcing you to post here. If you haven't got the message that I am not in a rush to abandon friends, then you are in for a big disappointment.

If your aim is to try to get me (or someone else) so angry that we post some of the content of the proposed document prior to it going to Mr Browne, then you are in for a bigger disappointment.

You still haven't told me why the rules are absurd, by the way.

Kind regards, as always.
Brian

"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook