PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and BALPA already agreed on EU 757 Pilots
Old 5th Jan 2008, 14:50
bushbolox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I couldnt be arsed going for the interview.
The chap (sick) that mentioned that he (and many others) doesnt want to join BA and is attracted by the smell of a command is no better than the dopey cadets that take a buggering off Mike O'Pikey.
If that is the motivation then the nipper kissing regime planned at PL will have a field day.
Well Mr sick and merituous supporters the system you aspire to join is already shafting your command aspirations. I can assure you my interview was not for F/o. So you see they will fill the left seats on a cost neutral basis. One course for a captain not two, one for the f/o and one for replacement. Better pucker up and start kissing as there will be no shortage of DEC people to keep screwing your command chances.Globesapn, jet2,xl,zoom, ad infinitum. Lots of highly qualified 75/6 drivers chasing an ever decreasing pool of decent jobs on type.
However to expand the merituous system (read back door ba arse kissers):
I predict Lots of yes men, with many european pilots moaning about not being able to do visuals and quite happy to screw anyone to get their way.
Havent they got their own national airlines to join? Oh no I forgot , they cant its sewn up. So lets strut around in our new BA uniforms and newly aquired four bars whilst saying we dont want to join BA.
what a crock.
Thank **** Im on the last 15 years of my career and not the first. What a bunch of knobs