PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2008, 08:47
RAK staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Gulf Bus,
I am sorry to say, your research was inadequate!
First of all I am in RAK, and if you had asked the right questions you would find that to be true, secondly you would also have discovered that Captain Khalid's wife has been hospitalized for the last week as she was taken ill on her flight back from Bangkok. Everyone in RAK, even his so-called enemies, are aware that Captain Khalid's wife is suffering from terminal Cancer and that he was frequently called back home to attend to her failing health. Maybe that was the over-riding reason why he left RAK, who knows?
I find it hard to believe that it's not possible to express a word of praise for the poor man. At the end of the day, his colleagues in RAK are entitled to their opinion, just as you, Sir are entitled to yours. I cannot vouch for Captain's Khalid's former career, he may well have been fired from Qatar Airways etc, I can only comment on what we have seen here.
Your dealings with him may have been wholly negative, mine were positive and inspiring, lets leave it at that shall we?
This will be my last posting, I primarily wanted to refute your accusations against the Captain's wife, she is in very poor health and I felt it a tad shallow to attack her at this sensitive time. We all wish her the best of health. Good day.