PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Bar revival thread!
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2008, 23:06
TowerDog

SkyGod

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post
Hi Flip Flop.

Allah knows ya did change lifestyle, going from single to married, not only that, but to marry a muslim...Hat of to her for eating pork and drinking ya under the table...And for marrying you...Truly a good sport..(Does she have a younger sister?..)

The boat looks just fine and I would be the first one to sign up for Flip's Uncle's booze cruise, but as usual, days off are not what they used to be when I was un-employed.

Today just back from VVI, a truly fine place with a female to male ratio of 4 to 1 or something to that effect. What it means is that there is a lot of prime puzzy floating around, surrounded by a pretty Spanish speaking life support system. Fine young things they are and they seem to like mature men from Norway and other capitalist places. Climate is good in Bolivia and so is the food. Top it off with cheap living and ya are close to paradise....

I'm drunk, I'm drunk, I'm drunk.
Hmm, nothing earth shaking there. In fact that was my state of mind on a very regualr bases before I got married. After the knot is tied and the hoenymoon is over, one gets in trouble on a regular bases for being just that. (Drunk )

Allah is indeed akbar.
So they say, but at 0400 in the morning while trying to stave off a hang-over and having the speakers blare Allah Akbar, sounding more like a cow being raped, I went downstairs and cut the wires to the speakers. Only then did the TowerDog sleep well the rest of the day in a certain Middle Eastern country that that was as fukked up as the rest of them.

The moral of the story is: Don't sing that tune too loud early in the morning..It hurts and it brings back memories of the TowerDog almost spending the rest of his life in a sand-box jail....