PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways MAN/CEG Dual Basing
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2008, 20:09
GMIMA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eastern Airways MAN/CEG Dual Basing

It has been brought to my attention that the crewing department at Disney Land humberside where mickey, mini and donald duck do there best in trying to wreak and demoralize its flight/cabin crew have had the dim witted idea on dual basing its crew.

I would like to point out that the crew have not been consulted over this, its just expected of them and will commence on the 4th of march. I dont think the half witts realise that if this goes ahead they will lose alot of exprienced crew.

There is no reference made to dual basing in any eastern airways flight deck or cabin crew contract either, so i dont see how they can do this??

Eastern really must be in dire straights if they cant afford to pay its crew 25 PENCE A MILE!!!!!!!!!

I believe that the base captain/cabin crew cooardinator (who already are running 2 bases at no extra cost) has written to the ops director to point out all the cons in this dual basing, I would ask all crew to support him in this.
I dont know why they have singled out manchester/ chester why not dual base NCL and MME??

come on richard get YOUR head out of the sand and do something for your hard working under paid crew mate.

Really iit s time now that eastern had propper BALPA representation, too long have these good people been shafted by the management.