PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Almost every German airline requires DLR?
Old 4th Jan 2008, 13:57
p0815

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

do you mean the 95% of dumbass who fail the DLR test and who fly now jets in UK or in europe (except germany)?(and these 95% of dumbass are fully compliant with JAA standards!)

I got a call to pass these tests, but didn't want to reply. IF I fail, these b...ds keep a record on you, and you can not present yourself anymore for an airline in Germany.
So your career is over, finished, say bye bye to your dream...

not worth to go to hamburg, pay hotel and transport just to get a NO in your mailbox 3 days later. No need to say, it's worthless to pay a school in germany to make a CPL in germany...(3%-5% passrate).

don't know what's wrong in this country, but seems to me the SS are still there!!! better to try in UK!
Thats complete nonsense! Pass rates for the CPL in Germany are the same as in the rest of Europe, as the Questions are also the same as in the rest of Europe. DLR is just important for Lufthansa, not for Air Berlin or any other German Airline. By the way, I am also working in Germany without DLR.
And for you last sentence: I wouldnt recommend you posting something like that in a German forum as you might get a very quick visit from local police.