PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Severely Sanctioned For Speaking In Support Of Attacks On US.
Old 26th Nov 2001, 08:31
Wino
Union Goon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually, Nuetrall99 I wasn't referring to Isreal only in the return sniper fire with artilery.

I feel that it should be US policy (clearly stated) EVERYWHERE, in the hopes that the locals will shoot the snipers to protect themselves.

I am sick and tired of feeling bad about governments that hide missles in the middle of population centers with human shields. Parents that send their children out to be martyrs, and most of the other stupidity out there. We repeatedly put US service men in extra danger to protect not so innocent civilians, while If Al Queada had 6000 ICBM sites they would all be empty with 6000 smoking holes in the US.

I am tired of trying to be the good guy and getting crapped on for it. If the whole world is going to convict us of being bullies, then we should show them what bullies really are. As long as we have to do the time, we might as well commit the crime.

Frankly, after going to ground 0, and the funeral of many many friends, I simply dont give a rat's ass anymore... Time to stop pussyfooting around for a while, just like during world war II (where sniper fire was OFTEN returned with arty)

Cheers
Bohica