PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Severely Sanctioned For Speaking In Support Of Attacks On US.
Old 25th Nov 2001, 13:49
5by5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D&W - too right about bias and prejudice.

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in-for-me ! but I suppose that if your brought up on a diet of 'might, is right', and that America is (apparently) never ever wrong, then one can probably understand why some views expressed on these pages are as they are; oh well:

bugg smasher - I suggest you try having a listen to what this American has to say: Free speech (it's necessarily rather long, but very much worth spending some time over)
Suffice to say I'm glad that I don't work for somebody so seemingly intolerant, to anybody who dares expressive an alternative viewpoint, as you seem to be !

Roc - Good god, we actually agree on something, who knows where this might end ! However I'm afraid to say that ''it's called utilizing your resources and fighting smart' is almost certainly what OBL would say as well. But I too agree that hiding behind skirt-tails is as bright a shade of yellow that you can get.