PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Severely Sanctioned For Speaking In Support Of Attacks On US.
Old 25th Nov 2001, 08:26
Roc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5By5,

I agree with you about the Irish-Americans who fund the IRA, I have stated in this forum before that I hope this war on terrorism will combat all terrorism including the IRA. The part about dropping bombs from 5 miles high is pure rubbish...its called utilizing your resources and fighting smart...and whatever "collateral" damage occurs in the Afghan conflict, there will be only one person to Blame and he isn't American, can you guess who he may be? Just like many who blame the US for killing all those innocent Japanese civillians in Hiroshima......the guys who bommbed Pearl Harbor were ultimately responsible. If I lived in Afghanistan and my kid was killed by a "Daisy cutter" I'd be looking for Osama, for causing all this grief. America rarely starts wars, just finishes them! along with our courageous allies of course! and by the way never in the history of warfare has a war been prosecuted with the utmost care not to inflict damage on innocent civilians, unlike others who perpetrate their idea of war aginst only innocent civilians. Or others who use little kids and woman to hide behind.