PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Severely Sanctioned For Speaking In Support Of Attacks On US.
Old 25th Nov 2001, 06:39
Wino
Union Goon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is such total crap.

What is going on in the west bank is 200 kids get together to throw rocks at soldiers. In the midst of the 200 kids are one to two Palestinian snipers shooting real bullets at the Isreali soldiers.

The Isreali soldiers return fire on the sniper and many more times than not, get the sniper and no one else. Unfortunately it doesn't work out that way all the time and children and others (none of whom are "innocent") are hit. Innocent children wouldn't be out throwing rocks at soldiers and participating in these demonstrations. They are well organized and planned in advance. Innoncent people stay home.

I honestly think the Isrealis are going about it the wrong way now. I think sniper fire should be returned with ARTILERY. Make martyrs out of the whole lot in one shot.

I blame the parents and clerics who preach the hate. All to get one picture to parade around sky TV or BBC or whatever to drum up support for their side.

Snipers Hiding behind children doens't make them less dangerous. Snipers MUST be dealt with.

Wino