PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Severely Sanctioned For Speaking In Support Of Attacks On US.
Old 24th Nov 2001, 18:46
Wino
Union Goon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have spent the better part of the last 20 years protecting the Arab/muzlims from the rest of the world.

They must be the worst soldiers on earth, they start a war and promptly lose it and we are called into protect them. We just spent over 50 billion dollars in boznia to keep one million muzlims from being slaughtered by milosovitch, they REPEATEDLY start wars with Israel and lose those wars, we hardly supported israel at all till the 73 war, and even then it was in return for them not taking Cairo, all of Jordan, etc...

We forced them to give back the Sinai, lebanon etc. I thought those were good ideas at the time, now I think not.

There already is a Palestinian state. Its called JORDAN. Isreal now has a peace treaty with them, but that country's first act was to declare war on Isreal. They did it again and again. The west bank was part of Jordan originally. Well, Jordan lost it in its repeated stupid wars with Israel and then signed it away at the negotiating table. The Palestinians should be repatriated to Jordan where they belong, but of course the Jordanians don't want em either. Why should it be Isreal's problem?

It is time to let the Muslim extremist actually lose a few wars rather than intervening before the logical conclusion of war (Remeber what the USSR did in Germany at the end of the war? What North Vietnam did to South Vietnam etc? What the Muslims would do to us if they had the chance? What the Taliban did to Afganistan) They have been playing their stupid games for years without consequences. Take the gloves off of Isreal.

As to oil, maybe we can get enough from Russia if we help them exploit it. I would happily pay 25 dollars a barrel for Oil to Russia rather than 15 to any ******* land where the keep promising Jihad.

Cheers
Wino