PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Severely Sanctioned For Speaking In Support Of Attacks On US.
Old 24th Nov 2001, 06:50
Roc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5by5

Your answer, witty as you may think is precisley the problem as I see it. First, why should one penny of our money be given to you as Aid...What have you done to warrent such aid? and why do you feel we should give you anything!!! Take care of your own problems!!! If you have a beef with Israel, negociate, stop the fighting, sit down and try to work things out, if that doesn't work, go to war!! I don't profess to have any answers to your political problems, but it seems neither do you!! But as usual, because you can't figure it out, you expect the US to do it for you or at the very least give you Aid...grow up, Americans don't pay their hard earned taxes so you can get a hand-out, we owe you nothing!! Like I said before, we didn't divide Palestine, din't colonize the world, didn't start World Wars, but were expected to pay for all this!! As for the oil, your 100% correct...the whole world wouldn't give a cr*p about the middle east if it weren't for your oil resources, so whats your point? There are alot of Arab countries, and all would like to see some end to all this violence and strife in the Midle East, sit down with Israel and try to work it out, If you can't then you will have to live with the problems. Back when Israel was founded, wasn't it the British and French that supplied Israel with arms? In 1967 wasn't the entire IAF flying French jets? the US hasn't always been the main supplier of arms. Hasn't every US president since Nixon tried to bring peace to your region? So stop acting like a child, expecting a hand-out from Daddy to save you! Who gave the US a hand-out? and by the way, your threats and predictions don't scare anyone....Good luck,