PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2008, 11:21
737BBJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RAK staff,
It is indeed sad that you actually think there isn't anyone in RAK Airways who is intelligent enough to voice an opinion.
Did I question your intelligence in my post? I am sure there are many in RAK Airways able to voice their opinion. As a matter of fact I know a couple personally, and they do not share your way of looking at the present situation in the airline.

It has become apparent to all of us here that stranger2008 is no other than a former employee who everyone was glad to see go.
If that is so, she probably had to leave the company on your Mr. Almeer`s order/will/recommendation. I believe the same thing happend to the former Post Holder Maintenance, a person I believe was instrumental in getting Mr. Almeer to RAK (?). stranger2008 should know something about what has been going on in the office building in RAK Airways. That this is not good news for you, I understand from your posting.

this time Dr Khater is well aware that he blew it, dozens of e-mails he has received at the disappointing news will contest to that. Dr Khater and his people pulled files of employees at random, sniffed around the offices like spies and made everyone feel like they were thieves that were going to be deported! It was nothing more than an elaborate witch-hunt.
the Dr., as the Accountable Manager, has the right to do whatever he thinks is necessary to safeguard the management of the airline. If what you say is correct, his methods could probably be different. But in the end of the day there is usually no smoke without a fire. Meaning; he must have had a hunch, and he did find a reason to let Mr. Almeer go.

she is not qualified to judge on the merits of what we have achieved.
What is it actually that you have achieved? In my opinion not much. The history of your airline is one of management chaos left, right and center. You have to be pretty short sighted not to see that.

I personally have nothing against Ravi, but he is not the caliber of Captain Khalid.
My good RAK staff. You are throwing stones on stranger2008 for not being whatever he/she is..........., but you have the balls to state that Mr. Ravi is not the caliber of Mr. Almeer. I give you one thing. You are loyal to your Master, but that`s about all.