PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2008, 10:53
RAK staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear 737BBJ and stranger2008,

It is indeed sad that you actually think there isn't anyone in RAK Airways who is intelligent enough to voice an opinion. I talked to Captain Khalid yesterday, who even after his resigning under such dire circumstances was gracious enough to offer any help we needed in our transition period. It has become apparent to all of us here that stranger2008 is no other than a former employee who everyone was glad to see go. She is the ONLY one who was privy to the information about Ravi and Captain Khalid's former package, which she has again exaggerated. Whilst it is true that every company has two camps this time Dr Khater is well aware that he blew it, dozens of e-mails he has received at the disappointing news will contest to that. Dr Khater and his people pulled files of employees at random, sniffed around the offices like spies and made everyone feel like they were thieves that were going to be deported! It was nothing more than an elaborate witch-hunt.
I personally have nothing against Ravi, but he is not the caliber of Captain Khalid. Stranger2008 has no concept of flight Operations and what ALL the newspapers have dubbed 'aviation history', she is not qualified to judge on the merits of what we have achieved. We are part of a team, we have a right to express our opinions, she is nothing but an outsider looking in. I came here long before Captain Khalid appeared on the scene and I think I know what the feeling here is better than Stranger2008.