PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Floppy Morale
Thread: Floppy Morale
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2001, 20:33
dwaynedibley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ol ben,
You know me, Oh really. I only dribble after a pint (or two). So do tell.
Private message thingy being the order of the day. After all I have been misidentified once or twice already. I can't see the point in guessing or trying to guess who people are, or claim to be. What is the point in having an anonymous newsgroup if people are constantly saying, "I know your name" (you have to say it in your best North Belfast accent to do it justice). The few people I know on here have chosen to tell me or it is by shear coincidence, or in Murph's case having spent a glorious week together in the Galloway forest saying "Arse" a lot. These days we simply don't have the opportunity to interact with our lard loving brethren, although some things are welcome in the change in the emerald toilet, the demise of fifth elephant is definitely a step (or several hundred) in the right direction.
Another thing is, as anonymous as this is, any point I have brought up here I am more than willing to sit and talk about over several beers, in fact if any body who is capable, wants to pull up a beer and discuss them any of the bars at alderbananas on most of the nights of the weekend (that is days 5,6 and 7 for the floppies). I am more than game, in fact we probably have already...

[edited 'cause I can]

[ 18 October 2001: Message edited by: dwaynedibley ]