PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Floppy Morale
Thread: Floppy Morale
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2001, 04:12
Helmut Visorcover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Dwayne, 25 hrs this month thank you very much..oh and while we're at it.. above average to boot!

I'd rather slam my knob in a door than fly 0.1 hour in plastique! I'm sure murph would agree (just how many floppy hours have you got?)

It just HAS to turn into the Lynx v Floppy banter. As where I am, we don't have floppies and I feel withdrawal symptoms coming on through not having my daily superiority trip with quiche land.

Sad fact is now that they are letting previous khaftan wearer's into the brotherhood, it's lowering standards big style! There used to be certain credibility to being a Lynx pilot, but now it's open to all sorts of riff raff. Very understairs if you ask me.

Gone are the days when you could talk about pies, beer and girlies till your heart's content. It's all fluffy kittens and knitting now!

Half of these 'new age' PC, lilly livered, pillow biting ex-araldite jocks couldn't even spell AFCS let alone eat their own body weight in Ginsters!

The topic of conversation usually consists of the latest article in 'Cosmopolitan' as opposed to having a bit of a wheeze at the expense of the unfortunate untermench plastic polers! There is definitely a void left in my life without the Gazelle fraternity in numbers to banter with. The 'new' convertee's are just not a good game of cricket.

DAAVN, please address this issue at your earliest convenience. May I suggest ordering all those who have more hours on Gz in their logbook than Lx to wear a large badge saying 'I'M A LYNX PILOT BY DEFAULT, NOT BY CHARISMA'. At least then we'll know what we're dealing with. Oh, they should also be locked in a small, dark room and poked every 3 hours.

Murph, hope you’re happy now!