PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bond 2.2 Million
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2008, 07:34
Basil-Fawlty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil what a murky world this is

"Michael is a committed Christian and during his five years in Bahrain he has been actively involved in local mission outreach through the central Christian church"

This will go down very well in his defence in the ME!

"The next day, Gulf Air started a civil case claiming damages of BD200,000 ", "full compensation sought by Gulf Air"

By today's exchange rate the BD200,000 will be 606,677 Australian Dollars! Why is GF placing a AUD$1.6 M!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When Michael's lawyer went to post the bond with the Court, in retaliation that the bond was raised, Gulf Air immediately placed a another claim of AUD$1.6 million dollars and demanded the travel ban be continued".

You do not expect any Normal law as we know it to be implemented in these countries do you? Well, do you punk? Go a head make me laugh!

I say; what was his alleged (Mr M) actual contribution to GF financial loss?

"Beloved country my ar@se "

While we are on the subject of ar@se speaking, does anyone know what was "Slap my ar@se Suzan" alleged contribution to GF loss? or her role in the alleged demise of such once upon a time magnificent airline!

Bebsi Nocoke
"Bahrain pols cort decidet,Mr. micahel the band es naw 2miilian dallars,stai in ayland lang tiyme,
Vayree saree"

If you do not mind me saying old boy, I do believe you are taking the Piss!

happy new year and Safe flying to all from Sybil, Polly and Manuel!

BF