PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Academy of Australia, YBAF, Brisbane QLD Australia
Old 1st Jan 2008, 04:30
J-Lyrique

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Archerfield, Well what can i say.......

RQAC seems to be alright, although they are a business, NOT an aero club. AAA is an offshoot of RQ, who soley ( well 90% ) churns out asian, indian and kiwi pilots. They are not professional at all, well none that i have flown with or met. How good can 1 be on a 90 MCPL ????

FTA, rip off merchants, can't say how disgusted i am with the Chief Pilot, Instructors, and marketing manager. Bunch of wanks. Seriously.....
At the end of the day, they are there for the money, and a mate of mine who has recently attained a 150 hour intergrated CPL had to fly 188 hours, because of his stuff ups. Another mate of mine is a Casa ATO and flew with him 15 hours later said he was the best pilot out of YBAF at CPL level he has flown with in 15 years. How can you explain an extra 33 hours at $290 an hour solo for a 1976 C172.

Come on now, both places are a heirachy of wankers, with nothing better to do than to wear your instructors uniform to the shops after work or the pub on a friday..... Look at me! Look at me!

GichaGu GichaGu J-Lyrique