PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Pax booted off a flight
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2007, 05:57
Islander Jock

I don't want to be the best pilot in the world - Just the oldest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c'mon Gas Chamber,
If you banned all the ferals and bogans from flying on RPTas well as closed mining charters, the flights would be lucky to operate at 50% capacity.

I think it would be difficult to point the finger at the boarding agent if the said pax displayed no obvious signs of intoxication during checkin or boarding. Lets not foreget the thousands of pax who are able to go through check in and screening and get a free skin full at the Q club prior to boarding. You can have pax sitting quietly in their seat maybe enjoying one or two drinks when all of a sudden something tips them over the edge.

My issue isn't so much that he was a bit p1ssed and tried to have a sly dhurrie in the loo (he should probably be jailed just for his stupidity in that regard). More to the point is, did he in fact have box cutter type blades in his carry on? The very items that had a big influence in determining the current security restrictions on aircraft. The security company carrying out the screening should be answering some questions.