PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Challenger Crash Almaty
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2007, 11:13
Engine3firehandle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding post #68
If your dutytime will be excited you are not allowed to T/O to your destination.

Just found some more infos:

Had to translate the text via a website.

Aircraft arrived in the airport of Alma Ata into 2.20 (Tuesday, 23.20 msk). The dispatcher of airport communicated communication about the emergency into the service of rescuing. This occurred into 3.11 local time (0.11 msk).

As they report the media of Kazakhstan with the reference to the representative of MChS [emergency and disaster relief ministry] of republic, emergency occurred soon after the refueling of the aircraft, when it left to the takeoff and landing strip and gained itself speed to [vzlet].[vzorvalsya].
Aircraft burnt completely. At the moment of wreck aboard was situated four people - three crew members and one passenger.

In 3.05 (6.05 msk) for the not established thus far reasons CL60, belonged to German company Jet Of connection Of business Of flight, after passing 400 m, descended from the runway and opened enclosing landing area ferroconcrete fence, after which it exploded.
Aircraft burnt completely. At the moment of wreck aboard was situated four people - three crew members and one passenger.

Infos are not complete and are from this russian website ( local newspaper )
All other infos had been in the previous postings.
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/2007/12/26/2474796.shtml

This means a ground time from only 45 minutes.

That is pretty fast for a turnaround with deicing ( especially in Almaty ) and as final destination I still find the information about HKG in the news. VHHH

The last time in ALA they told me, they only got Type I fluid anyway. Maybe it was only at that special day ?

Does anyone know the Off Block time in HAJ ?
Where does it say BKK as final destination ?

The 400m I found in a different report as well and there it meant:
after 400m from the runway they hit the concretewall