PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virtual A320 Triple Hydraulic failure
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2007, 09:24
Giggey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What should be of more concern than a loss of all hydraulics, is the apparent lack of understanding from qualified crews of how the primary flight controls of their aircraft function.

What you should be concern about is that a manufacturer like airbus do not even consider possible that one of his planes could suffer by a triple Hyd fail.
Infact, the Initial Airbus training (cbt) doesnt talk about it,the Fcom doesn talk about it.There is nowere any reference were you can get a secure reply about this question.
The only thing you can do is to go throw the aircraft systems charts (flight control) and say ah yes, with no hyd you are on the ground.

Pilots are human beings and it's not 1 month course for a type rating which would give them the full kwnoledge about the airplane tey will fly.
You need time, lot of study and questions like the one i have asked before say that you really know an aircraft.
And i am surely not the kind of person that would feel is the best just because i'm sitted on a 320.

cheers

Last edited by Giggey; 30th Dec 2007 at 09:35.