PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Years Military honours list
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2007, 00:17
NP20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, I'll repeat my earlier sentiment that 'JPA is a crock of ****e'. Did I imply otherwise?

Mileandahalf,

And you, NP20, are the most guilty of it.
How did you work that one out?? I guess that you misunderstood me. I did use the word 'us' in my last sentence and not 'you', so definitely wasn't trying to come across as 'holier than thou'. In fact I was trying to inject a bit of humour into the thread - in future I'll try ranting, its intent is clearer...

MGD & Mileandahalf,

As I said in my original post, do we know if his gong is JPA related? I guess that we'll have to wait for the edition of the RAF News where these things are sometimes reported to find out (and by then this thread will be long forgotten). Secondly, I'm all for accountability, but is a WO (who may not have even been involved in JPA from the start) really responsible for the shambles that is JPA? Did a WO scrap MFMIS? - I doubt it. Did a WO give the go ahead for JPA? - again I doubt it.

And as for people getting gongs for doing their jobs - how many at star rank are without an honours post nom? & isn't that the same level that approve these projects?