PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - World "Civilisation"? It's time to talk.
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2001, 17:39
floppyjock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Night NVG Goggles.
You talk about pussy footing around with Republican/loyalist terrorists.

I believe our government has been doing this in the past because they are **** scared of what the rest of the world will think of them.

Bush has said we should now go after the terrorists, their supporters and the country protecting them. Perhaps now we can do something about the problem.

However I don't think we will see cruise missiles taking out Crossmaglen or flying through downtown Dublin on CNN, do you ? (We are far to civilized for that, so lets hit the Arabs instead). Plus it will only upset the American IRA supporters.

Which brings up another question. What is the American government going to do about them ? If they don't do something, then I guess you could call it a form of racism.

If we want peace with the Arab world the only way to do it is to stop supporting Israel. Ever time Israel attack, all the Arabs see is US supplyed attack aircraft using US supplyed missiles. No wonder they hate the West so much.

Iam by no means an Arab sympathizer but I can't help but think this is something we have brought on ourself.

Floopy

PS if the reserves are called up can I get my old job back please