PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2007, 15:32
CCMkris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair application

Hi boys and girls,

My name is Kris and i live in Belgium (Brussels Capital). I am 35 and applyed to become Steward at Ryanair trough Dalmac and StJames and got from both a email that i am invited for the Assessment day. One is on the 3rd of january in Stansted and the other one in Girona on the 16th of january. they asked me to confirm asap by mail wich i did, but...........i won't be aible to attend those days due that i couldn' get any day off at my employer on that short notice and that i would like to appoint some other day to attend the assesment days?. I work as cabin crew (Purser) for the high speed train Thalys Intl across europe and we have completely the same systems as in the airline industry.
Untill now they didn't replyed back yet in order to let me known if there are some other dates on wich i can attend.
I would like to be based in CRL, how much chance do i have to be based there? is there anyone here working for RA and based in CRL?
It doesn't bother me that i will have to pay for the training, cause i will use RA as a start and have my flightlicense. Once i have my license, after a year or so, i will start using that license and start apply for other belgian company's. I know for excample that Brussels airlines prefer people with a minimum experience. Ik know a Girl whom flew with RA before (CRLbased) and apllyed for Brussels Airlines and got accepted.

Please do advise me.

Mny thanks,

Kris