PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Fails In Perth
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2007, 01:07
Orangputi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dreadful Qantas service!

Hi all I am an ex Qantas LAME who left the industry some time ago and I fly freqently for business around asia mainly where I am based.

I normally fly Singapore airlines but recently I flew domestic business class from BNE to CNS. It was definitley lower than any other airline I have flown including Royal Nepal ! The whole product is shameful we had one flight attendant running her socks off (who seemed to be more interested in serving the front row of economy than us). We were lucky to get something to eat (which was bloody aweful) let alone a drink. Then all the paxing flight attendants sitting in business thought they would go and have a good old chat in the galley.

It makes me sad to look at what it has become. When I joined Qantas we still had the wings on the kangaroo and that is when they knew how to run an airline. I will fly with someone else from now if I have the option (depending on the governments postion on the continuing MONOPOLY).

All I can say is you get better service on Tiger than QF business class as for the lounge it is a big barn that jams in every Tom Dick and Harry (surely there are not that many people flying business class?)

These are more observations as a full paying business class passenger!