PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Fails In Perth
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2007, 22:39
Capt Wally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
..............it's obvious even to a blind man that QF have some seriuos issues even if some in here are trying to sadly defend them in the dieing days of their once great existance.
Look the biggest sadness about all this (QF's poorly run top end) is the fact that we all loose, we all suffer as a group. Take out (mainline QF) the so called leader of Ozzy aviation & we as a nation will have egg on our faces, again !(now that we have thrown out the Gov that was respected the world over for getting us in a good economic state, thru sacrifices of course). The likes of GD have no real long term worries, he/they will always be fattened up on a reg basis at our cost & they/he will move on to other area's of poor expertese but not 'till they/he bleeds the airline dry

It would take a mamoth change in the ozzy way of thinking to avoid the red rat & give the guys at the top a real shake up, but in doing that we only hurt ourselves in the long run.There in lies the real problem as an individual. We all have choice, we don't 'have' to fly QF, nobody can tell an individual what to do where flying is concerned. I know I try to avoid QF when I have to transit as a non pilot and I feel I'm doing my bit & it simply makes me feel better, afterall who's the most important person you know??????????........YOU !

CW