PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Fails In Perth
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2007, 17:44
employes perspective

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i am a former QF lame(ex Syd HM Maint),who now works in retail(pay is triple to what i was getting at the rat),i had a costumer walk into my shop yesterday that had just come over from Perth from this debark el ,said he couldn't believe what was going on,they where on the aircraft(a 743) where being pushed back when the brakes locked up,they sat there for hours as the aircraft could not be moved,when they managed to get back to the terminal they sat in 42 C temp in the terminal for hours until they engineers could fix they problem,to say the least he wasn't impressed and he won't be returning to perth with the rat.
Then later that day i had a phone call from this agency that is trying to get a scab workforce together so the company can take on the LAME's in the impending dispute(naturally i told they could add another 0 to that amount they where offering and it would still not get my there).
Looks like the whole thing is coming apart at the seems for QF and i couldn't be HAPPIER,good luck to the boys and girls that are about to take on this moron management team you have my best wishes.PS to all you share holders out there watch this space