PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Fails In Perth
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2007, 12:36
watching from above

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well what can I say, apart from I love the fact I chose corporate over the airline route. No problems with bays or parking, full FBO services everywhere we go.

the only downside is trying to figure out what to do for the next 3 weeks till my next flight. the beach sounds good.

and I know everyone will say that at least airlines give you a roster, well we get them too, unfortunately they are only 1 month in advance and we do have flights come up with only a days notice from time to time

Whenever we go to perth we get looked after really well, no parking issues, good food, and limos are waiting for our pax as we pull in, Unfortunately we have to slum it in Taxis or FBO vehicals to get to our accomodation.

the one thing I do find funny is the fact that people are complaining about aircraft being delayed due to unservicabilities, can the guys that are complaining please post which company they work for as I do think that QF are in the right delaying a flight to fix it rather than pushing on. and dont want to fly with you guys who obviously carry unservicabilities, to be good company pilots.

Its a fact of life that planes will break, and murphy always breaks them at the most inconvinient time. Thats Life.

I am sure people will have a shot at me but honestly I dont care. I only looked here because a mate was telling me about how stupid this post was.

Have fun