PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: AsA ATC staffing levels
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2007, 08:38
divingduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Wellconcerned....

I don't usually respond to such obvious trolls, but in this muppets case, I shall make an exception.

Go ahead - go to the Muddle East - then see what REAL work is like. No potections, called to work 31 shifts in 30 days, great money - but REALLY high cost of living through 'keep up with the Jones' expectations.
Just where on earth do you get your information?
No protection? We have CARS that would make AsA managers shudder if enforced.
31 shifts in 30 days? WTF are you talking about? We work generally 18 shifts PER MONTH! Work 2, 24 hours off, work 2, 24 hours off, work 2, rest day off then 3 full days off....and it keeps on rolling just like that.
The AsA controllers I talk to would kill to have our ME rosters.
The ME controllers would walk if given a roster like the ones the AsA guys have to endure.
They cannot go on strike, it's illegal in our home, democratic country, so the only way that they CAN make a point is NOT to come in and do overtimes.

And that keep up with the Jones' quip...when you know what you are talking about come back and chat.

You slack-a*sed wombats need to cop-on to yourselves and realise that you have exceptionally high paid jobs, for f***-all work, and really very little responsibility [your machines do all the work for you anyway].
As for that comment...the only reason that I have actually pasted it here is so that when you wake up and realise what a **** you have been, you can't delete it, it will be here for all to see.

Don't go away angry, just go away