PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Getting Your Website Listed On Google
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2007, 05:54
allan908
Nixor ut Ledo

Location: obviously NOT in the same kindergarten playground as the management!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The word is not particularly common - Katrine - but ranks less in importance than the blog of some 13 year old with the name of Katrine!

Katrine Anderson My name is Katrine and I`m 13 years old. I live in Denmark with my mother, father and sister My grandfather was one out of 10 brothers and sisters. ...
www.iearn.org.au/kindred/lowkb/stories/anderson.htm - 2k -

There also appears to be a heap of entries (geographically specific) which have annexed the name Katrine but have sod all to do with the place - ie

Real Estate Katrine - homehound.com.au View 0 Real Estate listings in Katrine on homehound.com.au now! Below is a sample of Real Estate currently listed with homehound.com.au.
www.homehound.com.au/real+estate/katrine/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

Note in the example listed above that there are zero listings in Katrine simply because there is only one property there and that's the one we want in the search engine!

I should add - that is using the "Australian Pages Only" option - let alone the world pages! The place itself is listed in quite a few entries - but as an historic building rather than the B&B business proper. So, I come back to my original question - how the heck do I get www.katrine.com.au into the lists???