PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2007, 17:52
Midadi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there,

yes may be there are some who are resigning and I am 100% sure that these people are those who are as kids you know! You are not in Abu Dhabi to have a luxury life! It`s a beautiful city of course and in my opinion Etihad is really nice! You have that kind of resigning people at any company! Some don`t agree to the islamic way of life although it is mentioned during Open Days etc. etc. etc. some cannot handle their life without their families! It all depends! If you want to do this job go for it!! You will never find a job you are 100% sastisfied with! There are the positive and the negative things!
Ok I got to know about one Tunisian boy at an Emirates Open day who was employed at Etihad and he was not satisfied because in the past they did not give any laover allowances and thats the reason why he wanted to get out! I emailed with him last week and he told me that he is staying at Etihad and enjoying it really that much!
What I wanna say is that anybody should try and do the best of it! If it is that what you are looking for go for it and if not get out! Nobody will stop you! But please stop talking about this and that becuase of this kind of people sooo many wannabees might get the wrong thinking about the job and the company!!!!!!

Cheers