PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RN pilot or CTC route?
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2007, 10:50
TACHO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
here here 5150!

"One more thing: stop writing in silly text-speak. Learn how to punctuate a sentence.

It may appear old-fashioned but, believe me, it's important."

a bit pedantic i think?
i save my queens english for the queen,
from someone who's just given you advice, I think thats rather cheeky young man. and if I am honest, Fantom is right, you're asking about being a professional pilot yet writing messages in a style more suitable to vicky pollard. N E Way Bk 2 the point.....

The aptitude test isnt the only stage in the CTC application process. From what I remember of the day, there are another 3 stages after that. Granted, the number selected is a lot greater than that of the military selection boards, however it is by no means a 'given'. When I applied about 2% of those beginning the application got through at CTC. not so sure whether that is still the case since they have increased thier output substantially.

What I would tend to do is go for both, when, and only when, you have acceptance letters in your hands from both the Navy and CTC, should you start thinking about binning one for the other. Chickens, hatched and all that other good stuff.

Good luck anyway, I know one of them is a bloody hard slog!

Tacho

Last edited by TACHO; 24th Dec 2007 at 10:51. Reason: Korrecting mi speling