PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bush flight reef flite
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2007, 08:36
Iceberg92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ditto Wombat

I can't say I agree with your arithmatic in this particular case but the rest of it proves that you are using the wise head as I know you are capable of.

Like Kongdong I used to work there too and I have known the CP for years. I also know he has been to enough funerals for young inexperienced pilots. He sets the standards pretty high is my personal experience and he taught me heaps.

He certainly will not put up with idiots doing stupid things, in fact he grounded 2 blokes for 2 days just this year for being childish kids which resulted in lost work for the company.

The first real point I would like to make is that it is obvious here that we have one disgruntled little possum being closely supported by someone using the pseudonym of one of the Wests most favoured and CHARITABLE ladies to stir a POT of crap. She would roll in her grave if she thought her nick name was being associated with such venemous drivel. I feel this proves that the individuals we are talking about have no respect for others, our Aviation heritage or for that matter anybody or anything most probably.

The second point is that all of this sort of stuff drags this forum down to levels that it doesn't deserve either because it detracts totally from the forums overall creditability.

Get a life troops, have a beer and chill because carrying all of that anger in your heart will destroy your soul.

Have a Merry Christmas and if you are ever anywhere near Jandakot take the time to visit the memorial of the true Sugar Bird Lady.