PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bush flight reef flite
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2007, 03:31
WOMBAT 04

Merry Christmas

Well it seems that yes there is some hearsay being spruced around here and there. There is also, so it seems, some amount of fact that is supporting the hearsay coming from those who have not worked for the said company.

That being the case it seems like in this case the actual ‘fact’ factor could be assumed to be around the 70% mark, yes/no!?! That being the case there is a 30% inaccuracy caused by hearsay about the accused by those who have not worked for the company. Otherwise said, 30% of the things being said are simply opinions not based on fact from those with actual, boot in the arse experiences. Seeing as opinions are like asles and everybody seems to have one that must mean that 30% of the people on hear have verbal diarrhea and are in fact talking ****! Therefore, and supporting the fact that according to my dogs-sisters-mother in-law, I myself ‘may’ have contributed to the 30% of **** coming out of mouths. But is my or others **** inaccurate? That is a whole other question. One in which I simply don’t have the time to look into.

But, as FMC said earlier, it is Christmas time and I agree that this has become quite childish. So how about everyone give it a rest and move on, concentrate on what is a time of celebration. Get pissed, have fun, and in 20yrs time look back and remember the good old days (even as hard and or unfair your time may have been). Hey, it took me the last 12mths to get over my last employer so it won’t happen overnight but it will happen!

Merry Christmas to you all,

WOMBAT.