PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mr Pun VC
Thread: Mr Pun VC
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2007, 00:32
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Pun VC

I have got Mr Pun VC and his wife and friends coming around for Christmas lunch, as they were going to be sat on their own. I thought it good to show them what a christmas family lunch meant. I was going to arrange a few christmas cards for him, which i have done, but for obvious security reasons could not post my mailing address here. So thought if anyone wishes to mail him a christmas greeting or e card here then i will make sure that after the Queens speech (bless him he posted her and Prince Charles a card yesterday!) I will sit and run through them with him.

Up to you folks really!. He is in good health with eyesight in both eyes now, and a hearing aid that is doing the trick. I watched him give THE most inspirational talk to a bunch of school kids recently, who were hanging on his every word!! Since he has got his health back he is truly incredible. He was telling them stories in a way that you remember only your grandad could have done, and reinforcing that they are the hope and future of tomorrow! You could have heard a pin drop, and then they were all clapping and cheering. Seemed to bring smoke in the eyes and some strange lump in the throat!

Merry christmas folks. I will send you his message on the 25th!