PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A lul in the job market?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2007, 21:22
Rhodes13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Isn't someone missing something here? If we do head for a recession won't the first companies to be affected be NETJETS. It stands to reason that if companies start needing to tighten their belts for the turmoil ahead discretionary travel on the likes of NETJETS would be the first to go?

How could a company justify paying the exorbitant prices albeit for convenience of NETEJTS when the likes of the locos etc get you there for a hell of a lot cheaper? I'm sure NETJETS has an option to defer deliveries much like AA did with their 737's during 9/11.

WWW stands as a voice of reason during these insane times where people are dropping a 100K just to get a job and with basically nothing to show for it! I would wake up with cold sweats during the night if I had that amount of debt hanging around my neck!

Unfortunately many people here won't listen as they are lured by the prospect of flying a shiny jet and get sold all the garbage from your big players like OAT etc, but don’t take the time to research the what if scenario.

WWW keep it up. Some people are living with their heads in the sand!