PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Daily life in DXB
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2007, 14:57
watertheflowers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goodness me Oz, you have been busy whilst I've been out and congratulations are certainly due on the big 1500 (although of course that doesn't include your alter-ego Queegs postings). But once again you seem to be getting a bit out of hand, as well as wasting away your annual leave.

So, in the interests of transparent reporting it should be said that the opinions of a Direct Entry Captain who has been at Emirates little more than 12 months are unlikely to represent the general mood at EK, particularly when that DEC is a homesick Ozmate employed until recently by a UK LoCost and now happily finding himself in the left seat of a widebody and 8 hours closer to home. Although in fairness some of the negative stuff found here is also unrepresentative.

And Oz, I'm sure that many of your new colleagues, particularly those enduring an extended stay in the right seat due to Emirates DEC program, find your regular commentaries on this forum lacking in sensitivity and consideration, much as I do.

You play the role of sage, but I would describe you as a stooge or a spiv.

I don't blame you for grabbing the DEC opportunity, I do blame you for crowing about your supposed good fortune on PPRuNe.

Merry Xmas to you Oz.

Oh, and "resnobley" presumably comes from the same place as "concievably", "DEFINATLEY", "statment", "hidiously", "missery" etc ad nauseam. The product of a careless mind and/or a backyard education.