PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wannabe wants to know whether to take the plunge
Old 21st Dec 2007, 09:14
4KBeta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PThomas - So let me just clear this up, did you finish your degree course?

I assume you didn't by the "I had enough comment". I will be honest with you, though you said that you were capable of getting the degree, which I am sure you were, why didn't you? To me reading that it says, "I couldn't be bothered".

You had already done 1/3 of a course which you had forked out 3K for inc accomdation etc? Then suddenly you packed up bags and decided it weren't for you.

Let that be a lesson for you, research your options very carefully. And from that change your mentality. You are looking at choosing an integrated course which is 6 Months , 9-5pm of ground school + evening work....you struggled to do the work on a degree course which was what , 12-15 hours lecture/work a week, thats being generous more then likely

I am not moaning at you, I am just saying just realise things must be done in life which you don't enjoy to get to the next step.

Personally if you are going to choose the integrated route, I would take the unviersity experience out of your mind and not mention it again, especially when you finish the course and are invited to selection interviews.

Last edited by 4KBeta; 21st Dec 2007 at 10:04.