PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Funding
Thread: Funding
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2007, 23:13
BYALPHAINDIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to clarify fellas, i'm almost 30 years old and far from free of debt.

I don't have time to be fannying around. The integrated course appealed because it's quick and easy. And the airlines like it!

I am obviously considering modular even though i'll have to start from stage 1, i.e. PPL!

I appreciate your comments, I know the predicament i'm in - i'm not going to be able to get the money together in time by 'sweating' or working hard, i'll be too old then.

I need a loan and need it sharpish.

Once again if anyone has any bank contacts please feel free to leave me a private message with the details. I would be most grateful.

flyhiguy

I know it will take a while but, Get a cheap property in a decent upcoming area, Sell it 3/4 years later, Then get another property and put some extra work and equity into it.

At the same time, Do all your exams & revisions, Maybe afford to do a little flying build it up slowly.

Try and sell your property and the money left over put towards the licences.

I know this is a really slow way, But each time you sell a property you will make money on it, Even a couple of thousand will get you on your way initially, But at the same time you are getting your exams done, And in x amount of years you could be doing your CPL & IR.

This way it is a kind of self-improver route, But you are not getting a Giant loan, You are paying for it as you go, With the equity in the property you have being selling.

Then you may be in a better position to get a frozen ATPL & maybe a loan alot less than you first thought??

This all might sound long in the tooth but maybe just another way to score your ultimate goal??