PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia IB6166, BOS-MAD, 2nd Dec, Cowboys !!!!
Old 20th Dec 2007, 12:12
tablelover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'I think I should report safety related issues that may slip through the net'

Do you? Really? No one said you acted illegally, just a general belief that to do so was stupid and your crusading belief that those of us in this industry cannot be trusted to report incidents and as a result it is up to you save the travelling public is arrogant and dillusional.

Of course it was a demand for the FAA to look into it, by merely putting it in front of them they are duty bound to investigate or at least look into every crank suggestion they receive, no matter how sugarcoated it was. Can I suggest you stay well away from matters you neither understand or have any knowledge of. Your assistance is neither welcome nor warranted. The industry has countless organisations that monitor safety related incidents put to them by professionals. What pray tell has slipped through the net? The fact a moderator has not altered your post suggests nothing.

Please explain why you think you had to go to the FAA? Do you believe the people in this industry are untrustworthy and ignoring safety issues? Stick to subjects you understand. SLF are more than welcome in my belief in this forum and contribute soundly in a wide range of subjects. You with your ridiculous attitude have done them a great disservice. You know nothing of flying aircraft, of the incident described, or of the industry yet because of rumour and speculation have gone running to the FAA. Idiot