PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please be brutal
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2007, 10:57
2ndGen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please be brutal

I just did my psych testing today (skills still broken) finished verbal in given time, got a rude shock with math and got maybe just over half and about 75% of the others finished. Would anyone agree with my hunch that this isn't good enough? I got the email that I had testing in FIVE DAYS TIME on a saturday in the middle of a work trip so could organise zero until tuesday arvo (was working on nullarbor no comms) and was totally stuffed about by CASA who lost my form for pre-requisite report, had to make countless calls ie screaming matches to CASA this morning to have it faxed to the post office at Sydney Domestic on my way to the test. Turned up to the test organised with everything but completely and utterly exhausted, really concerned. But I want to know your opinions. Also, I know they say there are no 'right' answers in the motivational etc questionnaire but what are they really looking for? I thought it was ridiculous, having to pick a 'least' from a list of good qualities I believe i posess was really difficult not to say demoralising. Gee am I a control freak or an emotional wreck? Am I totally disorganised or do I lack any vestige of imagination or creativity???