PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clock-In Systems :any recommendations
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2007, 23:00
Sikpupi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clock-In Systems :any recommendations

Hi

Have been working with an old clockin system for years whereby employee have a Clock Card and they clock in and out every day. At end of week - I have to manually looking at the cards and work out the hours. Then uinput hrs into payroll for wage run. Problem: likely to make errors due to amount of human input in whole process.

So - Have decided to become modern and become all computerised and whilst employees still need to cliock in and out - all calculations are made by computer AND chucked over to a payroll system for wage preparation.

However- despite working with a reputable company for past 6 months and getting all the right vibes from them at the start- they have now messed me about something rotten (not returning calls, design work not done, absolutely no contact from management or sales reps etc) and I just can't see myself working with them. If this is their attitude as a prospective client - how will they treat me me when I have invested thousands in their system??

So... I am looking for a new supplier of the above??? Anyone with a recommendation????

Thanks