PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia IB6166, BOS-MAD, 2nd Dec, Cowboys !!!!
Old 19th Dec 2007, 08:46
tablelover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PBL, but where does it end?

Are you saying you believe its acceptable for anyone to come on here read a potentially inaccurate and false set of statements and then report it to the authorities every time? Or is there a list of accepted supposedly dangerous practices that we in this aviation business can deal with, but some where we need the help of slf to report for our benefit. I do not believe that is healthy for any industry especially ours. We are generally very successful at looking after ourselves and there are many agencies that work tremendously hard to uphold the high levels of professionalism with safety as paramount be it the CAA,FAA,ICAO,CHIRP to name but a few. What we have in this thread is wildly differring offerings of facts, then someone with no professinal knowledge comes along cherry picks what he wants and hands it in to the 'feds.' ANd to write in suggesting there has been a breach of FAR's when the individual almost certainly has no knowledge of them is no different to me walking into the ER and saying the doctor is doing it all wrong, with no knowledge of the medical profession then reporting him. Those who know me would agree Im arrogant but not so much to do that.

411A, thanks hadnt seen saturn v's post and have to agree with your sentiments.