PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ME (Chronic fatigue syndrome)
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2007, 22:58
tidaldestruction

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well heart tests have come back fine.

Awaiting results of MRI still.

Had an EEG last week and was questioned by the tech as to whether I was on any sleeping medication to which I replied "No". In fact until I know what is going on I am not taking anything - herbal or traditional.

He was then very confused as he told me that my trace was reacting as if I was on a heavy dose of sleeping tablets.

I find this very interesting.

I am also now getting pain in joints and muscles and the occasional muscle spasm. They are considoring Fibro Myalgia as well as ME.

I am of the understanding that work may be thinking I am making this up!!!! The company doctor is in contact and keeps saying "well people do get tired".

For me the best thing to happen is a decision to be made sooner rather than later as I only have 2 months to go until my 6 months is up. What I do not want to have happen is for the company to say" well you might get better so here is some of your insurance money, lets see how you are in another 6 months". This would be a disaster financially as we would be eating up the insurance money just for them to say "oh sorry well we gave you an extra 6 months but you are no better so now you have no job".

I would rather lose the job and be able to get on with my life. It is the not knowing concering health and job that is making this even more depressing and exhausting me even more.