PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets 2008
Thread: NetJets 2008
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2007, 21:27
OATNetjets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flinstone,

I just wanted to tell everyone that you don't know what you are talking about....

Let me explain you how it works here:
There is basically one class of 24 students starting each month (with a maximum of 8 netjets guys). The training is not always easy: this is hard work and there are a number of external factors we all have to deal with (among other things we are all far away from our family). This in turn creates a very good team spirit within the class, and it does not matter whether we are netjets, thomas cook or self-sponsored: we try to help each other to make sure that we all get together through the different stages of the training.

Now you happen to know nothing about nothing, and still you do this useless post that does absolutely not reflect the friendship that goes between the cadets of each class. Sorry guy, but you are wrong!

Having said that, it is also clear that netjets cadets also do a few activities without the other guys during the training (related to the company they have signed for). I understand that it might sometimes be a bit frustrating for the others.... But so what?

Now, let the netjets cadets and their mates work quietly, and please concentrate on usefull posts about the scheme or the interviews. After all this is the only thing that matters, isn't?